Saturday, June 26, 2010

MYOB Tips for June 2010 – Print Reconciliation Report

Question : After I have reconciled my bank accounts in MYOB, how do I re-print the bank reconciliation for that particular month?

Solutions : Go to Report > Index to Report > Banking > Reconciliation Report

Step 1 : Select your Bank account (Please select only 1 account at a time)

Step 2 : Selected By option will pop out upon Step 1. You will need to select “List of Recorded Statement Date”.

Step 3 : Click on the arrow down besides the Statement Date and select the report date from the list given. Do not enter the statement date manually.





You will see the report as follow :



For more information please contact us @

Malaysia : +6017 3330288 or helpdesk@rightsoft.com.my
Singapore : +65 98573060 or helpdesk@rightsoft.com.sg

© RightSoft Business Solutions 2010. All rights reserved.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such valuable information about MYOB Consultant.. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this very helpful tip! I’ll be sure to remember it next time I need to print a copy of my reconciliation statement.

    Lilia Costales

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note.
    Reconciliation Business

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

    Reconciliation Business

    ReplyDelete

  6. Thanks for these tips. It helps me a lot because I am now starting a business. I really like the way you have described all the information. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understand.
    bookkeeping services Denver
    bookkeeping services Houston
    bookkeeping services Austin

    ReplyDelete